Thursday, September 22, 2011

Being Followed

I cowered in the corner as sweat dripped down my pale, lifeless face.  My heart was racing and it seemed like I had been running forever so this short break was well needed.  I knew I didn't have a lot of time to rest so I made every second count.  I wiped the sweat off of my face, regained my composure, and started off again.  I slowly creeped around the corner, watching from all directions, making sure the path was 100% clear.  I was scared but there's no way I could let the enemy know that; that would be a fatal error.  I moved forward, slowly making progress when suddenly my heart dropped.  Right in front of me was the man I've been running from for all this time.  I froze, my mind was racing and it seemed like time stopped.  At that moment I knew what I had to do.  I pressed the right trigger on my control and killed him.  I went 25-0 and finally got a nuke. Good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment