Monday, September 19, 2011

Chair

The day was slowly creeping by as I watched every second on the clock above the chair tick.  It seemed like decades passed after each minute went by.  I counted each second in my head, one, two, three, four, five, six and on and on.  The suspense was slowly tearing me into peices; it seemed almost unbearable at the time and I was having trouble cope with the long wait.  Finally the time came, time for Canes.  I overslept in the morning and did not have time for breakfast so Canes was a necesity for survival.  I sat in the leather seat in my moms lexus which after four years of owning it still had that new car smell.  I had nobody to talk to on the drive up because my mom was blabbing on her cell phone, hardly paying any attention to the road let alone me. We finally got there and I rushed into the building and started ordering, but something was wrong.  The food didnt look as good and it smelled different.  Then I noticed, I was at KFC...

No comments:

Post a Comment