Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten Abilities

  • Smart- Being smart can get you through life really easily.  Getting through the education system easily will help you be succesful in life.
  • Hard Worker- Being a hard worker will help you climb up the career ladder.  The harder you work the more opprotunities you will have later in your career.
  • Frugal- Being smart with my money and saving more then i spend will help me life comfortable later in life even though the economy is taking a turn for the worst.
  • Dedicated-I like to stay working as much as I can on something as soon as i start it.
  • Diligent-I can keep working on a project untill it is completely finished.
  • Can change hardware in my computer- Since I am trying to major in computer engineering this ability gives me a slight head start.
  • Good people person- I am a very social person and can talk people into doing what I want
  • Good at video games- This improves my hand eye coordination dramaticly which is a good skill to have.
  • Go hard on things that don't matter- This shows that I try my best no matter what it is that I am doing
  • Athletic- I can stay in shape and still have fun in intermual sports when I'm older.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you learned what frugal is and that you have it as a trait :) I never thought about the eye-hand coordination with video gmames...that's pretty cool

    ReplyDelete